a chronology of thoughts.
welcome
Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside them they’ve all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.
« back forward »
Saturday, March 12, 2011, 12:54 PM
Exciting Day. 
  • I'm getting $50 from my Aunt.
  • My sister's ordering me a book on Monday.
  • Dad bought me Cheeto Puffs
I'm super excited and happy knowing that all of this is happening. One night, I woke up so uninterested in everything around me for some reason. Like, I didn't want to go on the internet or draw; just sleep and be boring.

Now, I have something to smile about, I guess. OH! I also watched Ponyo for the first time. That movie is so beast, like Despicable Me.

At this moment, I'm just listening to music and updating this blog with a million other tabs up.

Labels: ,

0 comments | Leave a comment