a chronology of thoughts.
welcome
Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside them they’ve all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.
« back
Saturday, April 2, 2011, 9:58 PM
Whenever I hang out with you guys.. 
I automatically feel different because I have nothing to say. I don't have interests for catching random bugs or anything; just crackin' jokes and doing random things. You guys also make jokes on me being half-black. I know you guys are kidding; but it still doesn't make me feel welcome. Don't be a douche, white boys. I also moved here in like July and started hanging out with you guys since we go to the same middle school and we're in the same grade. They could say a million names and I wouldn't be able to recognize one.

You guys make me laugh, but I still feel different. I'm shy, sensitive, and a nerd with common sense. I wish I'd live next to my friends I actually hang out with at school. They're not mature, but at least I never feel different when I'm around them.

Labels:

0 comments | Leave a comment